The learning curve can
be a rocky one. You can get hurt or destroy something expensive. Learn your
amplifier well and take some
advice from the experts....
Consider this your "generic" operations manual. I cover just about everything here and hope you learn the "do's" and "don'ts" before
you get hurt.
(1) The keying circuit primer (2/22/12)
(2) "Loading Up" for the first time (2/9/12)
(3) Placement of the amplifier in the shack (3/1/12)
(4) ALC or not to ALC (1/17/12)
(5) The TUNED INPUT circuit (3/26/12)
(6) Take the SWR QUIZ, test your skills on some tough questions (4/4/12)
You may contact me at AMPGUY@RFAMPGUY.com
This website will be up and running shortly. Meanwhile don't have a parasitic attack...